MTV is now casting and searching for stories for those affected by the Coronavirus.
As the Coronavirus spreads worldwide and many people are facing challenges no one can imagine, MTV is now searching for those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
How to apply:
MTV’s True Life is now looking for their next big topic to tackle.
Are you someone who has an incredible story to share while quarantined because of COVID-19?
MTV is looking for storytellers to share with us while they’re respectfully social distancing!
- Are you or your partner stuck abroad?
- Did you cancel your wedding due to the public health crisis?
- Are you stuck under quarantine with your ex?
- Pregnant and due while everyone’s ordered to stay home?
- Getting a massive bump in your onlyfan subscription during these tumultuous times?
- Are you taking matters into your own hands to escape the virus?
- Living with a loved one or friend who has the virus?
- Has the pandemic led you to your passion?
If any of the above fit you or your story, or if you are experiencing something else drastic or different in the wake of the pandemic, please share it with us! Please send an email to [email protected] with your name, location, a recent photo of your self, and a brief paragraph describing you and your current situation. Those submitting must be able to film themselves using a phone or other camera technology and must be at least 18 years of age.
Related: How to Find Acting Auditions and Casting Calls
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with other fans on Instagram @projectcasting